- Standard features including 100% moisture wicking polyester fabric, sublimation print with full jersey coverage, ¾ or full length YKK zipper, 3 back pockets, silicone waist gripper
- Optional features such as pro level fabric, flatlock stitch, zippered back pocket, reflective piping, lycra sleeve ends, vented mesh side panels, and vneck collar
- Delivery in as little as 3 weeks
- Free, professional design services
- Sleeve choices include short sleeve, sleeveless, and long sleeve
- Gender options include men’s, women’s and unisex with a full range of sizes from 2XS through 5XL
- Try different design templates, colors, graphics, and text for your jersey
- Save images of jersey designs to show your group
- Full custom design creation by the customer or our graphics department is also available
- The services of our graphics department are included at no charge for a custom jersey order
- All customers receive a design proof with a mock up of their jersey for approval or revision prior to production
Order Custom Cycling Jerseys
If you have been on a bike ride with a group of friends, we are sure there has been discussion of custom cycling jerseys. Nothing makes a group of riders look better on the road than matching custom cycling jerseys, shorts, and apparel. Peak 1 Sports is the leader in custom cycling apparel and offers:
- Dedicated account management that will see your project through from beginning to end.
- Complete custom jersey design creation by our professional graphics designers.
- The services of our graphics department are included at no cost with a custom jersey order.
- All customers receive a design proof with a mock up of their bike jersey for revision or approval before production.
- Jersey sizing for custom jersey orders can be confirmed with a sizing chart or with a fit kit that includes a full size run of jerseys from size extra small through 3XL.
- Size collection, payment, and delivery has never been easier with optional online ordering, which is offered at no charge.
Custom cycling jerseys are a great option for teams, clubs, events, or businesses. Your group can hit the road in matching custom kits by ordering cycling apparel from Peak 1 Sports.
Peak 1 Sports is a one stop shop to get cool custom riding jerseys with your own unique design. This jersey shop offers design and ordering convenience to buyers in the market for amazing custom biking shirts. Begin the experience with Peak 1 Sports!
Design your own Bike Jersey Online
Are you concerned that you don’t know where to start a custom cycling jersey design? Not sure what colors you want to use? Then check out the P1S Designer, Peak 1 Sport’s proprietary custom jersey tool. The P1S Designer allows you to:
- Choose a jersey design from more than 30 templates.
- Quickly and easily try multiple colors options for your bike jersey.
- Add text and graphics to your custom cycling jersey design.
- Save jersey design images to share and exchange with your group.
Peak 1 Sports does full custom production of all cycling jerseys from blank fabric. You do not need to be limited to the designs and colors in the design tool, but it can be a great place to start. If online custom jersey design is beyond your computer skills or just not something that you want to do, then be sure to contact us so that our graphics department can put together custom jersey design options for you to review.
Custom Cycling Jerseys by Peak 1 Sports
There is no better way to look good on the road than with a custom cycling jersey for your team, club, event, or business. Peak 1 Sports offers the best quality, value, and service for your custom cycling jersey project. A standard Peak 1 Sports cycling jersey is made from 100% moisture-wicking polyester fabric with a full length YKK hidden zipper, silicone waist gripper, 3 back pockets, 1 zipper back pocket, and digital sublimation print. Digital sublimation is best for custom projects as jerseys can be designed with unlimited colors and print over the entire jersey surface.
Contact Peak 1 Sports for the best custom cycling jersey experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there a minimum quantity requirement for custom cycling jerseys?
Ans. Our minimum order quantity for custom production is five jerseys. We then offer price breaks for order quantities of 15, 25, 50, and 100 custom jerseys.
Q. How much does it cost to order custom bike jerseys?
Ans. Custom bike jerseys are very affordable. The per jersey cost is less than what you would pay for most jerseys from a retail store. Please contact us for exact pricing for your order. No two custom cycling jersey projects are the same, so we prefer to provide a custom quote for your order. We offer great discounts for large quantity orders of 100 or more custom bike jerseys.
Q. How do I design a custom jersey for biking?
Ans. There are three standard methods of designing a custom bike jersey. 1) Check out the P1S Designer and create your own custom bike jersey design online. 2) Send us your ideas, graphics, and logos and we will create a custom cycling jersey design for you. 3) If someone on your end has graphics design experience, you can send us a vector design file. In all cases, we will email a design proof with a mock up of your jersey for review and approval prior to production. The services of our graphics department are included at no additional cost.
Q. What styles and sizes can be ordered with custom cycling jerseys?
Ans. Custom cycling jerseys can be ordered in short sleeve, long sleeve, and sleeveless. Men’s and women’s (or unisex) sizes from extra small to 5XL are available. All styles and sizes can be combined within the same order.
Q. How long does it take for my custom cycling jersey order to be delivered?
Ans. Our standard lead time for a custom cycling jersey order is 5 to 6 weeks from the time that the order is placed until delivery. Jersey orders can be delivered in as little as 3 weeks with advanced planning.
Q. Can I order custom cycling apparel other than jerseys?
Ans. Of course! Peak 1 Sports produces nearly all cycling apparel with a custom design. After jerseys, custom bike shorts are the next most popular item. Other custom cycling apparel items include jackets, arm sleeves, and socks. Nothing looks better on the on the road than biking in a full custom cycling apparel kit!