Jump to navigation
Custom Jersey Design Guidelines
Use Our Design Guidlines Below To Help You Create Your Perfect Cycling Jersey
- There are three ways to begin the design process for your custom cycling jersey:
- Use the P1S Designer, our online jersey design tool.
- Send Us a design that you have created. You may download our Design Templates.
- Contact Us and we will create the jersey from an image, concept, or graphics that you provide. Limitations may apply.
- We will ALWAYS provide a design proof for your approval or revisions prior to production.
- Please provide as much direction and specific detail as possible for the initial design of your jersey. Items that should be addressed include:
- Logos provided in vector file format (commonly with file extension .ai or .eps) with instructions for placement. If vector files are not available, high resolution images (file extensions including .jpg, .tif, .gif, .png) may be acceptable.
- Any text to be included on the jersey and its location.
- Preferred colors -- Pantone colors, if possible.
- General instructions for patterns, transparencies, themes, or images to be included.
- Examples of jerseys from the P1S Designer, Gallery, or other sources that you like.
- The initial design and two free revisions are included in the price.
- It is recommended that you start the design process at least 2 to 4 weeks prior to your order date (6 to 8 weeks prior to your delivery date).
- We would prefer to start your jersey design as soon as possible. We create designs for some customers 6 to 12 months in advance of their order date.
- Sponsor logos can be added up until the order date. All other aspects of the jersey design should be complete in advance.
- The services of our graphics department are included in the per jersey price, with the exception of the creation of original artwork.
- The jersey design should only be initiated after you have reviewed pricing and ordering information. If you have questions in these areas, please Contact Us or call customer service at (866) 507-3251.
- Any specific images including logos that you would like to be used in the design should be emailed to your sales representative in vector format. High resolution images may be acceptable in some cases.
- Creating or recreating logos is not part of the design process. Our graphics designers may be able to assist you in these areas for a fee.
- The design process requires the most time commitment from the customer and is the area that is most often responsible for slippage in order or delivery dates. Be sure to start the design process as soon as possible!